Housing First participants often have co-occurring involvement with the criminal justice system, but the nature of the intersection between housing and criminal justice is not well understood. In this webinar, presenters from Canada and Europe shared new data and ideas about how best to meet the needs of Housing First participants who have had involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Lindsay Mesa, Assistant Director, Pathways Vermont, USA
- Amanda Bloxsome, Housing First Best Practice and Partnerships Lead, Liverpool City Region Combined Authority, UK
- Mikko Aaltonen, Professor of Criminology, Faculty of Social Sciences and Business Studies, Law School; Research Director, Institute of Criminology and Legal Policy, Center for Population, Health and Society, University of Helsinki, Finland
- Marichelle Leclair, PhD Candidate and CIHR Vanier Scholar, Université de Montréal, Canada
- Discussant: Deborah Quilgars, Senior Research Fellow, Centre for Housing Policy, University of York, UK