The Housing First Europe Hub is recruiting a part-time Communications Officer to join our team. The Housing First Europe Hub is dedicated to ensuring Housing First is scaled up as a default and major response to the growing homelessness crisis across Europe. We are made up of a collection of partners and associates that share a vision of ending homelessness, and for the delivery of Housing First to be a major part of that.
This new position will report to one of the Housing First Europe Hub’s Co-ordinators and is based in Brussels.
Is this the job for you?
- Do you have experience developing communications tools and supporting different networks of professionals in their work?
- Can you effectively communicate complex topics to a variety of audiences?
- Do you have an understanding of the role that good communications can play in developing the internal connections within a network like the Housing First Europe Hub?
- Can you speak and write in English fluently?
- Do you want to work in a stimulating international environment with dedicated professionals from across Europe and beyond?
Your responsibilities will include supporting the Hub Co-ordinators, partners and associates in their work, assisting in the development, and leading the delivery of the Hub’s communication strategy.
Full job posting available here:
Please submit your CV and cover letter by 25 April 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short-listed candidates will be notified.